Basic Digital Literacy
What You Will Learn
Are you struggling to keep up with the ever-evolving digital world? Do you feel left behind when it comes to using technology for work or personal use? Our Digital Literacy Course is here to help!
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to navigate the digital landscape with confidence and proficiency. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and discussions, students will learn how to use digital tools and resources effectively, responsibly, and ethically.
By joining our course, you will:
- Learn about the basics of computer and mobile fundamental skills
- Basics of mobile fundamentals and vital apps to use on your mobile
- Basics of privacy and safety and essential topics needed for a day to day life
- Online tools you can easily access to make a variety of tasks on your devices
- How to increase your employability and the basics of research skills
- Enhance your ability to question assumptions and implications of a particular issue using digital tools